What kind of back pain is dangerous?
Pain emerged from damage to the muscle caused by repeated use of the muscle or small injury. It could be alleviated after resting or apply muscle relaxants. However, if you have back pain with other symptoms, you should consult with the spine surgeon.
- Pain persists in the same area for more than 6 weeks
- Severe pain that does not improve
- Sharp pain like pins-and-needles feeling
- Pain radiates to thighs, legs weakness, or pain causing difficulty in walking
- Pain in the area of coccyx which is not caused by an accident
- Pain or burning sensation during urination, cloudy urine, or fever associated with pain around your waist (it might also be the cause of kidney stones or glomerulonephritis)
- Pain with numbness or tingling in the legs or the foot that limits your movement such as bending or straightening, as well as having urinary incontinence or bowel incontinence
If you cannot find the cause of your back pain and it continues for more than 6 weeks, you should see the doctor to get an accurate diagnosis. The best way to treat the back pain begins with the origin of the cause because medications could not be effective if the cause is not found.
If you know anyone, be it your cousins or your acquaintances, who prone to have chronic back pain or who have not gotten better after medications, you can make an appointment to see our doctors in order to receive the appropriate treatment for the symptoms stated above.
At S Spine and Nerve Hospital, we have the most advanced technology and experienced specialists to give the precise and safe treatment of spine and nervous system by focusing on the root cause. You can save your time and get full recovery without surgery.
For more information and making an appointment